One where snowy mountains are slush and forests are lost to fire? Or one with clear rivers, fresh air and cities that hum with creativity?
Everything we do inside our business impacts the world outside it. So, we’re on a journey to do better.
Because a world well cared for is a world worth exploring.
Since 2020, we’ve donated care kits and backpacks to thousands of health care workers and school kids in need across North America — 24,000 and counting.
• We fund and mentor emerging creatives from eight schools across the country. Last year we invested $140k to help students explore their potential.
• We invest in female artists with four Art Table fellowships
• Each year we contribute $50,000 to local arts communities
• On Giving Tuesday, a portion of proceeds goes towards art education for youth in under resourced communities
• We work with the Sustainable Apparel Coalition to help redefine the industry across 36 countries
• We use the Higg Index Brand & Retail Module plus the Higg Index Facility Tools to promote fair and safe supply chains. We’re getting there — 75% of our business volume will have completed it by the end of 2022
• Since 2015, our manufacturing Code of Conduct and third party facility audits make sure we stay true to our values.
We run meditation, yoga and boxing classes to help our team of thinkers and creatives thrive at work. Mental health is just as important as the physical, so sick leave can be used for both.
We prioritize anti oppression and equal opportunity across our business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee is passionate about making sure everyone belongs, with initiatives such as diversity training and a book club that prompts discussion and discovery amongst team members.
We also give everyone an extra day off each quarter to pursue creative endeavors, or spend on personal, religious or cultural events.
By the end of 2022, all of our global offices and retail stores will be powered by renewable energy, and we’ll continue innovating lower carbon materials across our product range. There’s a long way to go, but we’re up for the challenge.
Estimated shipping times:
|Standard Ground||$7.95 / Free on Orders $50+(before tax)||5 Business Days|
|Express||$12.99||3 Business Days|
We stand behind the quality of our products with a comprehensive warranty program — our guarantee that every Herschel Supply item is free of material and manufacturing defects. To complete a warranty claim, click the link below.
If you would like to return a product purchased from our online store, please go to our Self Service Returns page to begin the returns process or log into your Herschel Supply account. You will be given a RA# and emailed instructions on how to complete your return.
Herschel Supply product that is purchased online (excluding promotional or sale items) can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund in the amount of the purchase excluding shipping costs. All merchandise must be returned unused, unwashed and be accompanied by the original hang tags. The condition of the product is left at the discretion of Herschel Supply.
Items purchased between November 1st 2022 and December 31st 2022 are eligible for a full return with the original receipt until January 31st, 2023. The return value will be put on to the original form of payment or a store credit for the original purchase value. Please note, updates have been made to our Holiday return policy. Please reach out to Customer Service for any return requests or additional inquires.
*All sale items outside of this time period are final sale. Customers are responsible for all shipping expenses on the return of Herschel Supply product.